Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
• Grown and produced in America in organic fields and facility.
• Grown in a pristine ancient sea bed in a volcanic region of Utah and Arizona. This paramagnetic soil is loaded with platinum, gold, silver and ormus trace minerals that give the greens a magnetic property. This magnetic property increases the Vibration and Frequency of those who consume it.
• 100% certified organic, Non GMO, & gluten free!
• A patterned cold-drying process is used that protects and preserves the heat-sensitive bioactive constituents and phyto-nutrients. This patented process makes Sunwarrior Ormus Super greens a superior living food that is raw and bio-available.
• No powdered probiotics are added after the fact, but actually the greens are cultured in house creating a powerful green super food probiotic that is alive and active.
• Our eco friendly bag has a very low carbon footprint which is easier on the environment and which guarantees the highest level freshness of any other container.
Sunwarrior Ormus Super Greens :
Oat Grass -We use Oat Grass in our formula because it picks up the highest amounts of noble elements and ormus from the soil. Oat grass is used traditional to help build sexual stamina. Oat grass (avena sativa) has a relaxing and stimulating action that nourishes and strengthens the nervous system. Barley and wheat grass are both loaded with high trace minerals, calcium, iron, all essential amino acids, vitamin C, the flavonoids, and a number of enzymes and minerals. They also contain superoxide dismutase (SOD), a powerful antioxidant enzyme that protects the cells against toxic free radicals. All the cereal grasses pick up ormus from the soil.
Alfalfa- Alfalfa is a plant which sends its roots down twenty to thirty feet into the ground and brings up the minerals that are not available on the surface. For this reason, the Arabic word Alfalfa means "father of plants". Alfalfa is rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that play a vital role in the strength and growth of our bones and in the maintenance of a healthy body. It contains protein and vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin K. It also contains calcium, potassium, carotene, iron, and zinc. It can be taken in the form of seeds, leaves or tablets.
Yucca - Yucca are desert plants that are part of the Agave family. We wild craft our own wild Yucca plants in the high desert in a way that promotes growth for the other plants. Yucca is also a rich source of phenolics, including resveratrol and a number of other stilbenes (yuccaols A, B, C, D and E). Yucca extracts and its phenolics are also anti-oxidants and free-radical scavengers.
Parsley -Parsley is perhaps one of the most commonly used but therapeutically under-rated of herbs. Parsley is very high in bio available vitamin C and is a good source of manganese, calcium and potassium.
Spinach - Spinach is a rich source of protein, minerals, vitamins, pigments and phytonutrients. Health benefits of spinach are due to presence of minerals, vitamins, pigments and phytonutrient and minerals like minerals like potassium, manganese, zinc, magnesium, iron and calcium. Spinach is a source of vitamins like folate, niacin, vitamin A, B6, C and traces of rest of the vitamins. Other important elements, including thiamine and riboflavin, that are used in various reactions in our body are also found in spinach. Spinach is rich in pigments like beta carotene, lutein and xanthene and chlorophyllin etc.
Probiotic Culture - We use a “live active culture” process with part of our cereal greens . This is different from other companies who just mix probiotics into their greens. Traditional foods probiotic foods include yogurt, kefir, miso, and sauerkrauts are very good for the body and digestive tract. Science has learned that cultured foods are easy to digest and creates life-enhancing nutrients.
Peppermint - makes our greens easy to drink and very palatable. Peppermint is also an age-old herbal medicine that has been used to treat a wide range of abdominal woes. Peppermint also has anti-parasitic properties has been used in folk remedies to get rid of parasites.
Whole leaf stevia - This has been used for centuries in South America and introduces just the right amount of sweetness.
Probiotic Cultured Greens, Alfalfa, Barley, Wheat and Oat Grass, Spinach, Parsley, Yucca, Peppermint, Stevia.
Each bag has a Net Wt. of 1 lb. Serving suggestions are 1 - 2 tsp per serving; total servings per bag is 48 if you use 2 tsp; 96 if you use 1 tsp.
Information on this site has not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please further read our Disclaimer page here.